Salesforce is one of the leading customer relationship (CRM) solutions available on the market. The reason why Salesforce is one of the fastest-growing and widely used CRM platforms is that it’s no longer just a ‘sales’ tool.
AppExchange, a large marketplace of apps, plugins, and integrations, enables Salesforce to empower businesses of any size and type with a range of power-ups that aren’t available within the platform right out of the box but definitely make working with it more efficient.
The Importance of Salesforce Integrations
Salesforce integrations are designed to improve and build upon Salesforce default functionality, allowing businesses to leverage Salesforce beyond its original design. Salesforce integration allows you to connect a wide range of third-party solutions in order to manage and track the complete customer’s journey from acquisition to customer retention from a single platform. These powerful integrations allow you to efficiently perform specific customer relationship management tasks across various business departments such as sales, marketing, customer service, etc.
To give you a clear picture, here are some important benefits of Salesforce integrations:
- Important data at one place: generally, businesses may have to use multiple software solutions to operate. These software systems may contain customer-related data that can be important to maintain customer relationships. Salesforce requires a lot of data to work with maximum efficiency. The integration allows you to import all the important data from such platforms to the Salesforce database, thus helping your users avoid constantly switching between different systems, performing manual data uploads, and risking losing important data along the way.
- Workflow automation: a business produces tons of data and uses data from different sources. The raw data must be filtered for various purposes. Besides, after filtering, customer-related data should be uploaded to the CRM solution for further processing. When all these steps are performed manually, it can lead to errors and a waste of time. Automated workflows using Salesforce integrations help reduce this manual work by streamlining the process with the highest accuracy.
- Insightful reports: integrating different platforms to Salesforce allows you to leverage important data from external sources, helping you to create more accurate and insightful reports
13 Best Salesforce Integrations to Level Up Sales and Marketing in 2021:
Salesforce AppExchange allows you to search integrations based on type, niche, price, and functionality. If you are new to the Salesforce platform and looking for some quick recommendations, check out our list of the top 10 Salesforce integrations that enable you to perform the most common and regular customer relationship management tasks.
airSlate is a business process automation solution that allows you to create custom workflows required at different stages of a customer’s journey, such as document creation, e-signatures, contract negotiation, and more.
airSlate helps you streamline various processes that involve customer data, such as automatically generating new leads with the data you collect in the contact form, sending your sales agreement to close deals faster, instantly sending out invoices, and much more. It can automatically populate these documents using the client’s data on Salesforce and create actionable documents in DOC, Spreadsheets, PDF, and HTML formats.
This multi-step process automation allows you to customize every step to build a robust end-to-end workflow with specific requirements like routing, approvals, storage, and notifications. airSlate also allows you to sync Salesforce data with NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and other record systems.
See Also: How Can Salesforce Help My Business?
Flowgear allows you to synchronize your CRM data across different applications and ensure data consistency. You can connect different e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento and other applications like Slack, Google Sheets, MYSQL using the Flowgear Salesforce Connector.
There is always a gap between different departments such as sales, marketing, and customer services in most companies. Each team requires real-time data to perform efficiently and stay up to date. Flowgear integration automatically captures sales orders and updates contact information on Salesforce with your e-commerce portal.
Integrating Salesforce with other applications for more accurate and consistent data can help you increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
3. Revenue Grid
Revenue Grid is a revenue intelligence platform built for the sales team. It allows you to automatically capture data related to your deals, prospects, and engagements from different channels. It automatically creates links to the leads, contacts, and details.
As a revenue intelligence platform, Revenue Grid helps you gain visibility into your revenue and help you understand what’s really going on in every area of revenue generation. It allows you to analyze your complete sales pipeline and give you insights on deals that are at risk and the reasons behind them.
It also provides you all the details of your sales team and lets you see through the sales activities. By analyzing all the performance of your sales team on converted and lost leads, it’s easier to find correlations between activities and results across different channels.
Revenue Grid also provides direction on your sales pipeline by building revenue signals that guide your team through the sales process. It tells your sales representatives with automated nudges for the next best step and helps your team stay on top of the game.
You May Like: Best Salesforce Alternatives (8 Experts’ Recommendations)
DocuSign is a business solution that allows organizations to manage electronic agreements. It allows you to merge customer, product, and pricing data to generate sales documents and offers a way to sign the documents available on Salesforce using eSignatures electronically.
This Salesforce integration will enable users to sign, send and track their contracts and approvals. It can be accessed from any device from any part of the world. So, the search for easy digital signature software comes to an end with DocuSign.
QuickBooks is an accounting platform that helps track your expenditure, revenue, taxes, and much more. It also boasts a user-friendly interface. When you integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce, it allows you to see the complete picture of how your business runs and the scope of improvement.
QuickBooks, along with CRM, enables data sharing between sales and accounting teams regarding sales orders, invoices, expenses, and others. Some of the top benefits of QuickBooks are listed below:
- Easy Customization: QuickBooks Salesforce integration provides organizations with a variety of ready-to-use graphs, invoices, and business plan templates. The tool also makes layout customization of such documents easier, making them more insightful and meaningful with specific data.
- No-Risk of Data Loss: QuickBooks is a cloud-based platform that offers no risk of data loss. Using traditional offline platforms opens up the possibility of data loss. It is because the information is cached on local servers. Therefore, during certain technical issues, your data may be lost. Storing the data securely in the cloud helps avoid such issues.
- Time-Saving: You can set the system to perform repetitive bookkeeping tasks. It will save you from doing them manually along with hundreds of hours in your hands to focus on other important parts of the business.
- Categorized Transaction Record: Quickbooks allows you to divide your transactions into different categories. It distinguishes the payment in categories like personal, company, revenue, and others. This enables you to manage taxes and do accounting in a hassle-free way.
- Budget-friendly Option: Accounting is an important aspect of any business. So, investing in an all-rounder accounting software is a must as it will help your business in the long run.
Did you ever struggle to find the contact details of your potential client? AeroLeads is a client prospecting tool that helps find emails, phone numbers, and other contact details of relevant people from any business organization for lead generation. AeroLeads integration for Salesforce allows you to simply search an organization and import contact details of employees such as name, business email, job title, personal contact number, location, etc., to the Salesforce CRM database.
Also Read: Best CRM Software for Small Businesses (Expert Panel Article)
TargetRecruit is a cloud-based software for recruiting and staffing firms. It is one of the best Applicant Tracking Solutions (ATS), completely customized for any organization regardless of the size and structure. You can discover an applicant, engage with them, onboard them, create billing and timesheets as quickly as possible.
Apart from being a very flexible and powerful tool, it has built-in portals for candidates, contractors, and clients.
Ebsta is an excellent option to keep all your emails in one place and easily sync emails and attachments to Salesforce. Nevertheless, it is a great tool for email marketing. With Ebsta, you can import emails from Yahoo, Gmail, and other email platforms directly to Salesforce. It helps marketing and sales teams to increase their productivity by managing and monitoring marketing campaigns and sales activities from Salesforce. Ebsta bridges the gap between sales and marketing workflows and customer data seamlessly.
9. Map Plotter
Map Plotter is a tool that converts your Salesforce data to map coordinates. This integration is very useful for businesses requiring a physical meeting with their clients to discuss and finalize the deals. This tool has an in-built feature to act as a travel guide between locations.
It will share information such as weather, traffic, the best possible route, and other relevant information. A location tool with so many live features is a must-have if your business has on-the-go requirements.
10. Conga Composer
Conga Composer is a cloud-based software for managing documents. It is an application that helps you with customized client documentation processes. Conga Composer allows you to create digital documents using data directly from Salesforce.
It offers many pre-built templates with plenty of customization options. Conga Composer helps make documents error-free by automatically importing the data and allows you to create personalized documents that elevate your brand and delight your customers. Documents that you can create using Conga Composer are proposals, contracts, reports, work orders, invoices, quotes, and more.
Quip is a cloud-based document collaboration tool that has in-built office suite functionality. The tool includes software like word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, and more.
Quip is a collaborative platform within Salesforce that holds everything required to complete everyday tasks. With Quip, users can easily create documents, collaborate, chat, and work on day-to-day tasks using live CRM data.
This allows your team to maintain all important documents and information in a single place without switching between multiple applications. Quip enables remote collaboration on deliverables of different formats and serves as a virtual office while keeping your employees within Salesforce.
Also Read: Benefits of Effective Data Mining in CRM
12. Mulesoft Composer
Mulesoft Composer is a system that helps you to develop a flexible architecture using APIs to connect Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to applications and devices such as ERP platforms, POS, and legacy systems. It works with Salesforce to help businesses access data across systems, build scalable integration frameworks, and deliver differentiated, connected experiences quickly.
Salesforce integration makes it simple to combine data to provide a single perspective of the customer, automate business operations, and create secure software and hardware architecture. Each integration becomes a reusable building piece when employing a modern API-led strategy.
Some other benefits of using MuleSoft are:
- Connect faster to the core systems.
- Improve agility.
- Increase customer engagement.
- Future-proof your organization.
- High-speed transition to the cloud.
- Lower risk of security breaches
13. 360 SMS
360 SMS allows users to communicate effectively with customers, business partners, potential leads, and prospects all around the globe through Single/ Bulk SMS/ MMS. This Salesforce integration is useful for the marketing and sales team to use batch text that can be automated further for automatic responses. It is also packed with features like follow-ups and intelligent surveys. This helps to track customer engagement, communication effectiveness, and other relevant information.
- Why Your Business Needs Managed IT Services?
- Best CallRail Alternatives
- Best CRM Software for Real Estate Agents
- PayPal Alternatives for International Payments
Integrations can help you get the most out of your Salesforce and expand the capability and functionality of the platform. All of the integrations listed above are excellent solutions that can help your business with some of the most common tasks required in CRM and help you save time by connecting better with prospects and customers.
AppExchange allows you to find the right third-party integration that your business needs. With more than 2500 Salesforce integrations available, it can be quite challenging to find the best integrations that your business needs. Sometimes it also becomes quite difficult to find all the required integrations and connect them to your Salesforce CRM.
In such situations, you can also consider Salesforce integration services that can help you assess your business infrastructure and needs, choose the right solutions and customize integrations, thus making your entire IT infrastructure work as a single application.