Nowadays, customers start searching for a property on the internet, but they still have to take a real estate agent’s help to complete the purchase. Even in 2022, sellers and buyers will continue to use real estate agents. So, if you’re a real estate agent, you should know that CRM tools have been a game-changer in the real estate industry. Read this article to find the best CRM software that fits your unique needs in 2022 and helps you improve ROI.
CRM enables real estate agents to efficiently manage leads, track lead generation campaigns, automate digital marketing, enhance customer relationships, etc. Usually, an in-house realtor CRM is expensive as compared to web-based software. A good CRM for real estate may cost from $30 to $100 per month.
You May Like: How Do I Choose a CRM for My Business?
Top 6 CRM Software for Real Estate Agents in 2022:
1. IXACT Contact
IXACT Contact is a big hit when it comes to real estate CRMs. It helps realtors build a profitable and growing business by bridging the gap between clients and valuable properties. It is a one-step solution that offers market automation, social media promotion, and convert leads to potential clients. It wouldn’t be wrong here to mention that 16,000+ real estate professionals trust IXACT Contact. This software acts as assistance by helping agents and organizations in managing critical business processes. With IXACT Contact, you can manage your database by organizing contacts, keeping in touch with the clients, and getting more referrals. Furthermore, this CRM helps you build an appealing new agent website to get organic traffic in no time.
IXACT Contact Features:
- Email marketing
- Brand building
- Social media automation
- Contact organization and management
- 24×7 availability of an online personal assistant
- Mobile application available
- Concierge Setup service that gives you an instant start-time
- Keep-in-Touch dashboard
- Keep-in-touch Coach to guide you
- Mobile App, Google Sync, and the Concierge setup all together give you access to all your contacts at the tip of your fingers.
- availability of free trial
IXACT Contact Pricing:
- You can signup for the free trial without any contract
- Pricing start from $33 per month if billed annually
2. HubSpot CRM
Up next, I’ve got HubSpot on my list, which is the best software for upcoming realtors as it is free. HubSpot is specifically designed for new businesses/startups by making the job easier for real estate agents. This CRM comes with multiple features like managing contacts, meeting schedules, and creating customer-centric email templates. HubSpot CRM allows you to buy & sell different properties faster and in a profitable manner. If you are looking to scale your business and add full-service marketing tools, HubSpot is ideal for your needs.
HubSpot CRM Features:
- Lead scoring time, i.e., reduces the time
- Fewer efforts in filtering the bulk lead
- Automatic customer interaction
- An intuitive dashboard lets you have a clear visual of the sales detail, scheduled appointments, tracking of performance, and many more.
- No training required
HubSpot CRM Pricing:
- 100% free version available
- $50 per month for premium productivity features
Propertybase is a well-known CRM software for its favorable pricing. It has to offer an integrated solution to all your marketing needs. Many real estate agents believe that Propertybase is an end-to-end platform that eases the process of selling. With this CRM software, you can handle listings, daily tasks, sensitive operational data, and create an IDX website, so you don’t end up missing a lead. Propertybase allows realtors to focus on selling and making more profits.
- Email tracking
- Referral tracking
- Interaction tracking
- Lead management
- Campaign management
- Contact management
- Property matching
- Company plan – $69 user/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise plan – $89 user/month (billed annually)
4. Market Leader
Being a real estate professional, if you have ever desired to streamline the selling process so that you improve business profitability, then Market Leader is designed for you. With Market Leader, you can gain organic traffic, generate quality leads, and attract potential clients. This way, your business can enhance its existing customer base in the shortest period. Besides this, you can also attend online training sessions that will enable you to get the most out of the Market Leader.
Market Leader Features:
- Acts as a customizable IDX and CRM agent
- Productivity tracking
- Customizable website
- Mobile application
- Marketing automation
- The Leads Direct feature captures leads using the lead insights and market intelligence.
- Contact management and automation
Market Leader Pricing:
- $129+ per month
Insightly is a real estate-focused CRM software that helps you get your entire sales pipeline in order. You can effectively manage incoming inquiries, leads and sync relevant contact information. Insightly is a user-friendly CRM that allows personalized experiences for realtors. With this CRM, you can expect to avail of valuable features such as workflow automation, lead tracking, and client communication. If you aim to work smarter & not harder, you and your real estate team must use this CRM software to process sales.
- Aligns marketing, sales, and project teams
- Apps integration
- Unified CRM platform to keep all the data in a safe and secure location
- Impressive marketing tools, content design & testing tools, advanced analytics, and real-time reporting track the campaign performance and ROI.
- Custom fields and dynamic page layouts to customize the standard sales process and for lead and opportunity management.
- Insightly CRM Professional plan is available at $49/month. Try for free before buying it.
Lastly, I’ve got Bitrix24 on my list, which will be the best real estate CRM software in 2022. Suppose you are wondering why then you must know that Bitrix24 has to offer advanced multimedia features. With this CRM, you can communicate directly with your clients through live chats, video calling, conferencing, social media messenger, phone-in call back forms, etc. You can bring both the buyer and seller on a single platform. This CRM also allows you to efficiently manage the sales pipeline by providing useful management tools and ensuring complete project visibility. This way, you can meet your deadlines on time.
- Easy collaboration and communication through chats, HD video calls and conferencing, and work time tracking.
- Online documentation and cloud storage
- Client management, customer support, lead acquisition, and marketing automation
- Workload management, visual project management, task automation, project workgroups, KPI & task efficiency, and time tracking
- Contact support through live chat, contact forms, and feedback.
- Template-based website
- The CRM+ plan starts from $55/month, allowing up to six users and 50 GB of cloud storage.
Finding the best CRM for your real estate is now quick and easy. All you have to do is compare the features, pricing, and what the customers have to say about the software utility and services. They may be available for free such as Hubspot or may charge a basic price, or offer you various plans to subscribe according to your need and requirement. Find your tailored CRM that fits your business’s unique needs.