We’re accepting in-depth guest posts from reputed SaaS companies, influencers, developers, and marketers.
Remember, we don’t sell Dofollow links. A SPONSORED article will get you a nofollow link to your service page where a FREE article will get you up to 2 nofollow links to your informative articles.
💁♂️ Check the content guidelines below and send your small bio, headshot social links, and writing samples for which you are named as the author using your DOMAIN EMAIL at email@example.com.
We will create the contributor profile and share the login credentials with you. So, you can submit your in-depth articles for approval.
You may be wondering why are we doing this manually? 🤔
Well, we don’t want spammers to be part of our Solution Suggest family! 🤗👪
Why Solution Suggest
- SolutionSuggest.com is approved by Google News. Check here: https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBwgKMMiJnwsw1ZO3Aw
- We get 40,000+ organic traffic per month from the United States, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Netherlands, Singapore, Philippines, etc.
- We publish only in-depth articles to provide valuable insights to visitors.
- Reputed brands and experts trust us and are collaborating with us every day.
- Our articles appear in the Google Answer Box for highly competitive keywords.
- We allow you to promote your products and services. But, you will have to write in-depth articles in order to get them published on solutionsuggest.com.
Accepting articles from SaaS companies, marketers, bloggers, and developers.
For example, you can write about:
- 10 HubSpot alternatives
- 10 CallRail alternatives
- [Your Client’s Competitor Name] alternatives (you can list your favorite on the top but be honest)
- FreshBooks vs. QuickBooks (in-depth comparison)
- What’s better than QuickBooks? In-depth review
You can also submit articles to suggest solutions to a problem.
Check some examples below:
- How MailChimp can solve email lead management issues.
- Does Mailchimp work with Etsy?
- How do I create a CMS site using WordPress?
- How to create a software listing site using WordPress theme and plugins
- Your article must not be overly promotional. The preferred length for the article is between 1000 – 5000 words.
- Article content should be 100% unique, written in American English and published nowhere before.
- Double-check grammar and spellings before submitting your article for approval.
- We like SEO friendly articles written for humans (not the bot) having proper headings, subheadings, and a better readability score.
- You must link the brand name to the official website or app link (Google Play Store, Apple App Store) so that we can verify it. Spam links are not allowed.
- Any research reports, facts, data, and quotes included in the article content must be cited and hyperlinked to the original source.
- You can submit articles without images but if you want to add some, please use copyright-free images from pixabay.com, pexels.com, shutterstock.com, storyblocks.com, etc.
- The article featured image width and height must be 1000 x 600px. Other images (or screenshots) that you want to include in the article body must have proportional size. Don’t use stretched images.
- You can add up to 2 hyperlinks to your informative blogs within the article’s body in a natural way. Our editorial staff will delete the irrelevant links before publishing the article. Affiliate links are not allowed. All links will have a ‘nofollow’ attribute.
- Our mission is to help people find the best software, games, websites, or apps. So, you’re free to introduce your product or services as the best alternative to a popular platform along with the facts and data. It will increase the chances of your article getting approved.
- Please read all the guidelines when submitting the article. Submitting your articles at solutionsuggest.com means you hereby agree to the T&C of guest post submission. We will not accept your request to delete the article or links once published.
Note: We retain the copyright of every article published on solutionsuggest.com. You can not republish it elsewhere.
Last updated: April 23, 2020
You Can Use These Search Terms to Find SaaS/Software Guest Post Sites:
- SaaS write for us
- SaaS guest posting
- SaaS guest blogging
- SaaS publications
- Write for us software
- Automation write for us
- Accounting write for us
- B2B write for us
- B2B saas publication
- B2B write for us
- B2C write for us
- CRM software write for us
- CRM write for us
- CRM development write for us
- Business news write for us
- Business startup write for us
- Startup advice write for us
- Write for us startup
- Entrepreneur write for us
- E-commerce write for us
- Write for us content marketing
- Write for us SEO digital marketing
- Marketing blog write for us
- Sales write for us
- SEO marketing write for us
- Internet marketing write to us
- Field service management write for us