Coronavirus crisis has changed the way businesses used to operate. Gone are those days when one has to maintain logs himself or with the help of his secretary handling all the available slots for meetings. Nowadays, online appointment and meeting scheduling solutions are trending. Using a smart AI-driven appointment scheduler like Calendly and its alternatives, you can improve your business’s efficiency and customer satisfaction. It will help you track and streamline the workflow effortlessly and focus on more productive works to increase the ROI.
What is Calendly?
Calendly is a free solution to schedule online appointments and meetings. You can find and schedule appointments without relying on the phone and email tag. Calendly can automatically distribute meetings based on priority and availability, and can also host multiple invitees at the same event. It integrates over 6 calendars to learn your schedule and connects with clients automatically. The automated scheduling software enables integration with your existing software such as GoToMeeting, PayPal, Zapier, etc.
How Much Does Calendly Cost?
Calendly offers a 14-day free trial period along with the following plans:
- Basic: It is free and allows a single calendar connection per user with limited features.
- Premium: This plan is available at $8/month/user and provides integration with up to two calendars per user and multiple events synchronizations.
- Pro: The plan costs $12/month/user and has advanced features with up to six calendars integration per user.
Why Calendly Alternatives
Most users complain about the lack of features in the Calendly Basic and Premium plans. It requires a Pro plan for the advanced features and best service. Additionally, many users have had issues with event performance analytics. Also, customer support needs improvement. If you are also not satisfied with this automated scheduling software, read this article to find the best alternative to Calendly that fits your needs.
Top 15 Calendly Alternatives for Better Scheduling and Tracking in 2022:
YouCanBook.me is a simple Calendly alternative solution that connects with your existing calendar. You can make changes on the booking page, such as availability, appointment length, etc. One can even enjoy features of calendar integration (Google and Microsoft), brand customization, time-zone detection, and SMS email notification. It also integrates with services like Zapier, Stripe, and many more application software for ease.
This scheduling software can be used as an administrator and a user as well. What’s more? YouCanBook.me has a 4.6-star rating on G2 that makes it one of the top-rated alternative to Calendly.
Pricing & Plans
YouCanBook.me offers these two pricing plans:
- Free Plan: You can take advantages of limited features such as calendar event customization, rescheduling, cancellation, accepting credit card payments, etc.
- Paid Plan: Starts at $10 per month per calendar.
You can choose to pay the bill either monthly or annually. Moreover, before paying the fee, you can go for 14 days trial of YouCanBook.me premium.
2. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling is one of the top-rated Calendly alternatives that lets business entities schedule appointments and manage them online. They can see your real-time availability, set a date and time for the meeting, reschedule or cancel them on their own, and pay for the appointment in advance through integrated payment merchants viz. Paypal, Stripe, and Square.
With a 4.8 out of 5 ratings on G2, Acuity Scheduling is the best Calendly replacement. It integrates with iCloud, Office 365, and Google Calendar. The highlighted features are SMS & e-mail notifications, reminders, group scheduling for workshops, etc. Acuity Scheduling is used mostly by health and fitness enterprises since it supports organizing group classes, selling subscription packages, etc.
Pricing & Plans
Acuity Scheduling offers 4 plans:
- Freebie: The free plan allows client self-scheduling with unlimited services and appointments.
- Emerging: $14 per month. It allows a single staff per location along with advanced features, auto-time detection, reminders, and follow-ups.
- Growing: It is the most popular plan available at $18 per month that is best for up to six staff per location. You will also get advanced features like selling subscriptions, memberships & gift certificates, appointment packages, and worldwide SMS reminders.
- Powerhouse: It is available at $45 per month, with up to 36 staff per location and several advanced features.
All paid plans have advanced features to sync with Office 365, Google Calendar, Outlook.com, Exchange, and iCloud. You can integrate Acuity Scheduling with popular online meeting apps like Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, etc.
You can apply for the 7 days free trial for any of the paid plans of Acuity Scheduling.
ScheduleOnce is one of the industry’s leading funnel scheduling solutions, often compared to be a reliable free alternative to Calendly. The platform is an aid regardless of your website acquisition structure and sales team. The tool automatically builds multiple scheduling scenarios and shares it on your website and/or email. There is an automated response on the team member’s calendar.
The automated scheduling solution imports data from the most used calendars like Google, Outlook, Office 365, and iCloud. Users appreciate the advanced yet easy to use configurations and features such as automatic time zone detection and customization. ScheduleOnce securely integrates with online meeting tools like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex Meetings, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, etc.
Pricing & Plans
ScheduleOnce offers these paid plans:
- Plan 1: Up to 3 users at $15/month
- Plan 2: For 4 to 100 users at $10/month/user
- Plan 3: More than 100 users. Different quotations are available based on negotiations.
Want to explore the advanced features of ScheduleOnce? Go for the 14 days free trial today. Note that you will have to pay the paid plan fee every month. There’s no annual fee available.
4. HubSpot Meetings
HubSpot Meetings is a free all-in-one solution for online appointment scheduling. It aims at easing the entire sales process. This free Calendly alternative allows email tracking, email templates, email scheduling, meetings- robin meetings, group meetings, etc. and many more. You can integrate it with HubSpot CRM, Google Calendar, and Office 365 Calendar. Create the meeting link and share it your team or embed it on your website to invite potential clients.
The best part about HubSpot Meetings is that it syncs with popular calendar apps so that your clients can see your most up-to-date availability. Additionally, you can try HubSpot Sales Chrome extension that has got a 4.5-star rating across 8,541 reviews on the Chrome Web Store and being used by 700,000+ users.
Pricing & Plans
HubSpot Sales has 4 plans, including the freebie:
- Free: limited access to marketing and CRM tools such as forms, ad management, etc.
- Starter: $40 per month with additional features like live chat, ads management, email marketing, forms & follow-ups, and many more
- Professional: $800 per month for 1,000+ contacts. Additional features include automation tools for marketing, blog, social media tools, ads optimization, custom reporting, etc.
- Enterprise: The plan is available at $3200 per month for 10,000+ contacts. It provides advanced reporting tools such as Predictive lead scoring, webhooks, etc.
HubSpot Sales lets you pay the bill on a monthly or annually basis. Want to explore the advanced features before making the purchase decision? Try it free for 14 days.
10to8 is an excellent online appointment booking Calendly alternative that works 24×7 like a personal secretary. It is best for businesses and its features include automated integration, communication with customers, two-way calendar synchronization, customizable booking, etc.
This appointment scheduling software provides seamless collaboration among large teams. It syncs data from Google Calendar, iCal, Office 365, and works with SalesForce, Pipedrive, etc. Moreover, you can integrate 10to8 with Zoom Video Conferencing and host appointments with ease.
Pricing & Plans
10to8 includes a free business plan that allows up to two staff logins and complementary features such as 100 appointments per month and SMS notifications. Other paid plans are:
- Basic: starts at $9.6 per month with branding customization as the additional feature.
- Grow: at $20/ month that allows three staff logins and 300 appointments per month.
- Bigger Business: $40/month allowing up to 6 staff logins and 600 appointments/month.
- Enterprise: the price varies as per quotations with unlimited features.
Just like other appointment scheduling software, 10to8 offers a 30 days free trial for the paid plans. Apart from this, you can pay the bill either monthly or annually.
Appointy is a powerful cloud-based Calendly alternative for managing online appointments. Moreover, it allows you to accept online bookings, receives advance payments, sends reminders automatically, creates discounts & offers, time zone detection, etc.
Appointy has a 4.6-star rating across 262 reviews on Capterra. This top-rated scheduler software integrates with social media and Google Calendar. Appointy has more than 100 verticals and 15000+ business connections. Ease of use and excellent customer service make Appointy one of the best alternatives to Calendly.
Pricing & Plans
Appointy has 4 plans for you:
- Free Plan: 1 staff, five services with features viz. website integration, Google Calendar integration, Square Payments, etc.
- Growth Plan: $19.99/month with unlimited services, appointments, email chats, etc.
- Professional Plan: $49.99/month with staff logins, gift certificates, many more.
- Enterprise Plan: $79.99/month is for multi-locations.
Try the paid features of Appointy for 14 days with its free trial or keep using the free version as per your needs. You will get billed annually while buying the paid plan.
Meetingbird is one of the best Calendly alternatives available for free. It is known for its quick and simple meeting scheduling features. The software offers a Chrome extension too. It integrates with apps such as Zoom, Zapier, Slack, Salesforce, etc. You only need an account on Google or Office 365.
Some of the notable features of Meetingbird are robustness, effortless customization, automatic timezone detection, Zoom integration, calendar synchronization from multiple accounts, and group scheduling. You can also integrate Salesforce, Slack, Zappier and Gmail to manage your business more effectively.
Pricing & Plans
- Free Standard Plan: $0 with unlimited scheduling, unlimited calendar, app integration, and reminders.
Recommended: How to Make Online Classes Interesting
8. Vocus.io Calendar
Vocus.io Calendar is a GDPR-ready solution to track and automate email follow-ups and schedule appointments with ease. It is a good Calendly alternative for managing your outreach activities. You can set your booking page featuring your availability in days, dates, and timing; arrange duration, meeting buffers, and short notices too. Also, share the meeting link via email or embed it on your website to collaborate with people.
It has listed three products on its website – Campaigns, Calendar, and Inbox. App integration involves working with Zoom, Gmail, webhooks, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zapier, SalesForce, and Google Calendar. You can also use Vocus.io Chrome extension which has 4,000+ users.
Pricing & Plans
Vocus.io Calendar offers 4 plans:
- Basic: $5/user/month that allows calendar and inbox features viz. email tracking, templates & snippets, automated follow-ups, custom branding, multiple pages, etc.
- Starter: $10/user/month with additional personalized bulk campaigns, CRM Integration, and sharing within the team.
- Professional: $20/user/month with additional campaign support.
- Growth: $80/month for extra SMTP support
If you need to explore the advanced features of Vocus.io, try it free for 30 days. Please note that you will have to pay the monthly fee for the paid plan. There’s no option for annual billing.
You May Also Like: What Businesses are in High Demand Right Now?
x.ai is an AI-driven assistant that automates meetings as per your instruction. The effortless appointment scheduling feature makes it a great Calendly alternative. It provides two bots named Amy and Andrew, to be your assistants. The next time you have to schedule a meeting, ask Amy to do it for you.
It is easy, convenient, and more expensive. Just connect your calendar to x.ai and start scheduling. Choose your time, preferences, and CC x.ai on Gmail; it will automatically coordinate with your guests. X.ai works with Google, Outlook, Slack, Zoom, and many more apps.
Pricing & Plans
X.ai offers 3 plans to fit your specific needs for scheduling appointments online:
- Free: Unlimited meetings, unlimited calendar pages, embedded & unbranded calendar pages, Google & Microsoft integration, etc.
- Individual: $8/user/month, allows advanced Zoom & Zapier integration, customized meeting reminders, and many more.
- Team: $12/user/month, allows robin scheduling, logo branding, admin controls, etc.
Sign up X.ai and start scheduling meetings instantly for free. But, you can go for its paid plan to take advantages of advanced features like collect payments, add logo on the team calendar, advanced Zoom integration, conference room booking, designated VIPs, and more.
10. JotForm Zoom Scheduler
JotForm Zoom Scheduler is a free Zoom Scheduler app that provides the additional advantage of JotForm to schedule times and registers new invitees during webinars, online meetings, and conferences. It lets you seamlessly schedule Zoom meetings with clients. Participants can choose their available time slot and submit their meeting request. You may review all those requests and manage your calendar to book the appointments.
Convenient online payment is enabled through Paypal, Square, Stripe, and Authorize.net. You can integrate JotForm Zoom Scheduler with popular business tools like Hubspot, Zoom Meetings, Google Calendar, etc. It is available on Google Play and App Store. Moreover, it is HIPAA compliant so that healthcare professionals can go for it without a second thought.
Pricing & Plans
JotForm Zoom Scheduler has 4 premium plans to fit your needs:
- Starter: Free with all features included. It allows up to 5 forms.
- Bronze: $24/month and allows up to 25 forms with a 10GB space and additional features.
- Silver: $29/month and allows 100 forms with 100GB space and unlimited submission storage.
- Gold: $79/month with limitless forms and 1 TB space
TimeTap is the top Calendly alternative tool that is best for enterprises. It syncs with Google, Outlook, Office365, iCloud, and Exchange. Its best-known features are auto-detect clients’ time-zones, easy booking, 24×7 availability that reduces 90% call volumes, and increased customer satisfaction.
This is a GDPR, HIPAA, and AICPA SOC 2 compliant scheduling software. TimeTap will help you solve the scheduling challenges and grow your business. Besides, an excellent team backs it up. It is a smart tool trusted by clients like Uber and IBM.
Pricing & Plans
TimeTap has created 3 plans for the users:
- Starter Plan: It is a free plan for single staff and one location.
- Professional Plan: it has two sub-plans- Solo and Team. $24.95/month per user/location and $39.95/month for five staffs-five locations.
- Business Plan: $44.95/month for single staff/location and a team solution at $74.95/month for up to five staff.
Billing depends on the option you choose while making the purchase decision – Monthly and Annually options are available. If you want to try the advanced feature of TimeTap, you can apply for a 30-day free trial today.
Bookeo is a web-based booking and scheduling software for businesses across 120 countries. It is available in over 35 languages, and a 4.5-star rating on SoftwareAdvice makes Bookeo the top-rated Calendly alternative. Best in the market for schools, professional service providers, and tour agencies that need to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction while saving time.
Moreover, Bookeo allows you to take more control over online payments. Some of the best features include website integration, hosting & security, calendar sync, recurring appointments, mobile access, room booking management, and group scheduling.
Pricing & Plans
Bookeo offers the following 4 plans to fit your unique needs:
- Solo: $14.95/month, allows one consultant and one staff login.
- Small: $29.95/month, allows three consultants and three staff logins.
- Standard: $39.95/month, allows 20 consultants and up to 1000 bookings/month
- Large: $79.95/month, allows 40 logins and up to 2000 bookings/month
You can access advanced features of Bookeo for 30 days for free without any credit card. If you decide to purchase any of the paid plans, you will have to pay the bill every month. There’s no option for annual billing.
An intelligent appointment scheduling solution, TimeTrade, is an efficient Calendly alternative that allows lots of personalization throughout the entire customer journey. The software is popular in the Banking and Financial sector. It uses artificial intelligence to connect and retain customers. Since the sectors wholly depend on customer satisfaction, the tool makes sure not to leave customers waiting, instead arrange meetings instantly.
TimeTrade uses an on-location real-time queue management platform and strives towards modular, secular tactics to grow small, medium, and large businesses. You can convert your customers’ interest into action with TimeTrade via smartphones, web search, voice, text, or integrated software. It has a 4.4-star rating across 112 reviews on G2 that makes it one of the best replacements to Calendly.
Pricing & Plans
TimeTrade offers 3 plans, and you can choose the one that fits your business’s needs:
- Small Business: starts at $6.50 per month/user offering robust security and excellent scheduling experience.
- Salesforce: starts from $29/user/month, offering smart matching in addition to the above.
- Events & Class and Enterprise plans: you will have to negotiated prices.
TimeTrade offers a 15-day free trial to businesses and professions who want to track and manage customers’ appointments more effectively while improving customer satisfaction.
A Calendly alternative, SimplyBook.me is best-fit for the medical sector, dentists, salon & spa, event planners, educational services, and government agencies. The software is featured in leading sectors as a functional all-in-one tool. It is HIPAA compliant and offers SOAP so that healthcare professionals can use it without any trouble. More importantly, SimplyBook.Me has a 4.6-star rating across 813 reviews on GetApp.
SimplyBook.Me offers medical scheduling such as billing, physician management, appointment reminders, customized emails, marketing tools, on-site payment mechanisms, etc. You can also install it from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Pricing & Plans
SimplyBook.Me has the following 4 plans for professionals and businesses:
- Free: $0 for up to 5 users and 50 bookings.
- Basic: $9.9/month for 15 users and up to 100 bookings
- Standard: $29.9/month for 25 providers and up to 500 bookings
- Premium: $59.9/month offering unlimited custom features, up to 2000 bookings, and 50 users.
It totally depends on you whether you want to pay the bill monthly or annually for the paid plans of SimplyBook.Me. Before making the purchase decision, you can go for its free 14 days trial.
15. Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight is a trending Calendly alternative that helps you schedule meetings and automates follow-ups right from your email inbox. You can integrate it with Salesforce to updates and add automation to your sales routine. Easy on the eye, this scheduling software syncs your emails and calls to Salesforce CRM. where users can manage calls and contacts and create email campaigns.
Other features include referral tracking, performance metrics, and sales forecasting. Using Cirrus Insight, you can also write high converting email templates and use them as many times as you want to connect with your potential customers to maximize revenue. Moreover, it allows you to update records in the Salesforce dashboard from Outlook and Gmail.
Pricing & Plans
Cirrus Insight offers these 3 plans, and you can choose any of them as per your business’s unique needs:
- Starter: $27/month/user that offers standard features to Gmail and Outlook users
- Closer: $45/month/user for serious communicators to Gmail and Outlook users
- Rainmaker: $72/month/user for professional salespersons using Gmail. This plan is not for Outlook users.
Monthly and annually billing options are available in Cirrus Insight. You can also try any of its paid plans for 14 ways without paying any fee or credit card.
- TeamViewer Alternatives
- FreeNAS Alternatives
- SketchUp Alternatives
- Hootsuite Alternatives
- Best Video Editing Software for Beginners
These are the top 15 Calendly alternatives. Now you can make a well-informed decision to buy the best calendar scheduling software. Analyze your business’s needs and go for the free trial first.
Next, if you need the FREE forever version of online appointment scheduling software, you should choose Acuity Scheduling, HubSpot Sales, 10to8, or Meetingbird. Free plans provide limited features, but they are good to start.
If you need a scheduling software with advanced features, you can try JotForm Zoom Scheduler, Acuity Scheduling, ScheduleOnce or Appointy.
I hope this article helped you find the best Calendly alternative as per your business’s unique needs. Have another appointment scheduling software you love? Please share your recommendations by leaving a comment down below.