If you are looking for efficient and cost-effective time and attendance management solution for your business, switch over to TimeStation. It is a popular app that offers an easy way of punching in and out of work instantly on any smartphone and tablet. Read more to learn about the main features of TimeStation to decide if it’s a suitable option for your business.
Nowadays, almost everything is accessible to business owners and employees on their smartphones and tablets. However, many businesses still struggle with the challenges of using traditional modes of time and attendance tracking systems.
Apps like TimeStation play a significant role in overcoming the challenges of managing time and attendance in small and medium businesses.
What is TimeStation?
TimeStation is a smart, cloud-based time and attendance app that comes with many useful features such as quick and efficient attendance management, Fast-Scan Technology, advanced reporting tools, and more. You don’t need software, servers or traditional systems to operate TimeStation and manage your data. It supports smartphones running on Android and iOS.
Small or medium businesses can track the timing and attendance of their employees with TimeStation and that too without incurring the regular costs and operating expense of traditional systems. TimeStation also allows managers to view and run various reports from almost everywhere.
TimeStation app is very versatile which allows for a wide range of applications:
- Businesses can track employee time and attendance
- Schools can track student attendance
- Clubs and groups can track member attendance
- Time spent on multiple projects or clients can be tracked
What are the features of TimeStation?
Below are some key features of the TimeStation app:
- Instant Account Creation and Setup – Convert your Android phone or tablet into a contactless Time & Attendance System by creating your free account and printing your employee card within five minutes.
- Fast-Scan Technology – TimeStation’s Fast-Scan technology enables employees to clock in & out of the system in less than a second. Alternately, in the absence of their card, they can punch using a PIN that’s allotted to each employee.
- Cloud-based Solution – TimeStation’s cloud-based platform eliminates the need for any software or hardware installation for maintaining the data.
- Off-Line Mode Operation – Allows Punch In & Out by employees even in the absence of any internet connectivity. However, data gets automatically synchronized when connectivity is restored.
- Full Control and Reporting Options – Managers have complete control over the app and they can run a comprehensive range of online reports for attendance tracking and payment calculation.
- GPS Location Tagging – This feature allows the mapping of the geographical location of employees punching in and out from the app.the
- Security – Both MyTimeStation.com and the TimeStation Mobile App are fully equipped with industry-standard SSL Encryption to ensure end-to-end safety and security of your data.
- Other Noteworthy Features – Includes multiple locations and departments support, department transfers, data import to Excel, and manual time adjustments.
What is the price range of the TimeStation app?
TimeStation offers free app download and signup options. Moreover, TimeStation is offered for free to companies with up to ten employees. However, monthly plans for companies vary with the number of employees. Here is a complete list of TimeStation pricing:
|Number of Employees||TimeStation Pricing|
|Employees Up to 10||$0.00 per month|
|Employees Up to 20||$19.95 /month|
|Employees Up to 50||$29.95 /month|
|Employees Up to 100||$39.95 /month|
|Employees Up to 200||$59.95 /month|
|Employees Up To 500||$79.95 /month|
|Employees Up To 1000||$89.95 /month|
|Employees Up To 2000||$99.95 /month|
Can you get a free trial of TimeStation?
Yes, TimeStation comes with a fully-featured 30-day free trial.
What are the best TimeStation alternatives?
Whatever your requirements, TimeStation is the perfect solution for managing time and attendance of the workforce in your business. However, if you are looking for some TimeStation alternatives, here is an extensive list for you.
Timesheets is the preferred solution for performing timekeeping and location tracking of mobile employees in industries, including construction, healthcare, security, transportation, event planning, and more.
Humanity is a cloud-based, centralized, user-friendly time and attendance system to help users improve work processes and stay connected through a suite of apps.
Clockwise is a flexible time and attendance tool with free customized setup and unlimited product support to meet the unique requirements of different types of businesses.
From providing a time entry system, payroll management to bio-metric finger scanning, TimeDrop has several excellent features that make it one of the most suitable alternatives to TimeStation.
ClockShark app comes with an inbuilt GPS time tracking feature for small businesses and it can also perform time and job cost tracking, scheduling and note-keeping, and edit sharing.
6. PayClock Online
PayClock Online, a time clock app developed by Lathem for businesses is a web-based application that can track the time and attendance of employees from anywhere.
EasyClocking comes with a wide range of time clocks to track employee time, and perform payroll and reporting which makes it the best time and attendance management solution for businesses across different industries.
8. Buddy Punch
Buddy Punch offers a wide array of time and attendance solutions for businesses including job codes, extra time calculations, and facial recognition. These useful features help businesses in properly managing time and attendance of employees.
9. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is a great alternative to TimeStation for tracking time and attendance as it has some excellent features like time tracking tools, work session monitoring, and screenshot recording.
Timeco is a valuable software with excellent tools for tracking time and attendance, employee self-service, scheduling, distribution of labor tracking, and flawless integration of ERP or HR/Payroll system.
PlanDay is the best platform for businesses to efficiently manage their workforce as it offers some immensely useful solutions including staff management, scheduling and punch clocks.
VeriClock is an efficient employee time tracking system for small businesses and it works on the cloud platform to help eliminate common time-keeping mistakes.
Clockspot has been designed to help bookkeepers, payroll professionals and business owners in the efficient management of time and attendance as well as tracking of IP addresses and GPS at their businesses.
Does TimeStation allow multiple locations to use?
TimeStation has a unique feature that allows you to link multiple TimeStations to your account. By simply logging into your TimeStation account on multiple devices you can link each one of them to your account.
Which devices are compatible with TimeStation?
Except for Windows-based phones and BlackBerry handsets, TimeStation is supported by nearly all devices running on the following platforms.
- Devices running on Apple iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Google Android smartphones and tablets running Android 2.3.3 or higher.
- Web browser can be used to sign in to your TimeStation account to clock-in and out on the app.
Can TimeStation be used only for tracking attendance?
You can choose the “Attendance-Only” mode to set up your account only for tracking attendance by visiting the “Settings” page inside the TimeStation site. When you set your account to Attendance-Only, users only have to punch in their attendance which can be tracked by TimeStation without requiring them to punch-out.
Does TimeStation allow yearly subscription payment?
Yes. Besides the monthly plan options, TimeStation does have provisions for a yearly payment alternative with a discount of 10% over the monthly pricing. Moreover, you are refunded against any unused months, if you decide to discontinue your annual subscription before the year gets over.