In the world of iOS, spoofing your location can be pretty challenging. Some would rather go with the trouble, while those who have a risk appetite constantly search for means to fake your location. If you are an iPhone user, your search ends right here. This article will cover the uses, predicaments, processes, and other detailed information about Foneazy MockGo.
What Is Foneazy MockGo?
Foneazy MockGo is a trusted application for iOS and Windows that enables you to spoof your iPhone location without jailbreak, no matter where you are. Nevertheless, teleported GPS movements are simulated and are along real roads and paths. You can add your favorite location and customize whichever route you wish to spoof.
While playing AR based games, MockGo allows you to customize your movement in different realistic modes, such as varying your walking, cycling, or driving speed. You can let your GPS pause for a moment and continue through any route at any time. You can even create routes and different destinations on the map and make them seem like real roads.
MockGo is compatible with iOS 14 and higher levels. That means it works only on iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max. You can use it to hoax your location in up to five devices simultaneously. More importantly, it allows you to import GPX files and simulate GPX tracks without confusion.
Why Would You Need Foneazy MockGo?
What if you do not want to share your precise location?
What if you want to hide the real-time positioning and show that you are someplace else?
Yes, this is where you will be putting the Foneazy MockGo app to its fullest use.
Who Would Benefit from the Foneazy MockGo App?
- Developers: In order to test a software application, developers break location barriers every now and then. That’s how they check the geographic tests on the developing apps.
- Social media fans: If you are a social butterfly and wish to fool your pals by pretending that you are rather on a trip or a vacation and not sitting at home, the app will definitely support you.
- Bingers: If you like to binge-watch, you have to break geographical boundaries and access all the movies and series beyond the frontier!
- Gamers: It is common for gamers to change their geo-spot while playing location-based games, such as Pokemon Go.
What Are the Key Features of MockGo?
We have listed the key features of Foneasy MockGo below.
- Teleport Mode in 1- Click: The app lets you fake your location to someplace else regardless of your present positioning. All you have to do is click on Teleport and let Foneazy MockGo handle the rest. It uses its smart technology to foul-play your presence.
- 2-Spot Mode: By choosing the one-stop mode, you can move your GPS tracker from one spot to another. The software will show the precise stop where you pin your GPS marker.
- Multi-Spot Mode: The app gives you a multi-spot mode wherein you can create and customize routes between several points. Once you choose the mode, your GPS marker will cover the chosen routes and travel between multiple destinations. Click on the multi-stop icon to create and customize your routes.
- GPX Files Routes: You can import any GPX file and create a route from the same. You can use the exported route from any chosen map, import it in Foneazy MockGo and simulate it with the real route. All in a single click!
- Joystick Control: One of its features includes the joystick control that enables you to handle it swiftly, take you to a precise location, and move any angle smoothly. You can operate the controls using your keyboard, mouse, or trackpad. Use the W, A, S, D buttons to move in different directions or rotate 360 degrees.
- Realistic Mode: It is natural to vary your pace while you walk or cycle. Foneazy MockGo app enables you to move between points while varying your speed for -30% to +30% of a selected speed. This mode gives a realistic movement experience.
- Favorite Location and Route: You can create your favorite destination and routes and save them for later use. On application, you can choose one of those favorites and spoof your present location to be the same.
- Multi-Device Control: The app allows you to trick your GPS location on five different devices simultaneously. Since the app-world on iOS and Windows platforms, you can use it on your iPhone, iPad, and PC all at a time.
How to Spoof iPhone Location using MockGo without Jailbreak
Follow these steps to spoof your iPhone location using MockGo:
- Download Foneazy MockGo on your Mac or Windows PC and launch the app.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC using a USB cable. The current location will be automatically detected and shown on the screen.
- Go to the search bar and type the address. Click on Go.
- The pin will start moving towards the chosen location. Click on Move Here to pin the tracker to a specific location.
- A message will pop up. Click on Teleport to teleport your location. Voila!
You can customize your speed, cycle time, take pauses, or pick a saved address from amongst your favorite locations.
Foneazy MockGo Pricing
It offers various plans depending on your subscription choices-
- Monthly: $9.95 per month
- Quarterly: $19.95 for three months
- Annually: $39.95 for a year
- Lifetime: $59.95 one-time fee
MockGo is quite user-friendly owing to its simple UI. Given its one-click teleporting mechanism, the app can be quite customer-friendly and interactive with other apps, including Apple’s Find My. Its timely update is another bonus. All in all, Foneazy MOckGo is reliable, super-friendly, and smart. In today’s smart world, the app knows how to fool the smart players. Good luck, amigo!