From students to office workers, everyone you see is somehow working with PDF files. They may have to edit, split, merge, compress or change the format of the PDF documents. Although adobe acrobat is an amazing solution that offers all the features in one place and allows you to make changes in PDF documents, the thing is that you can use it only after spending money.
Are you looking for free PDF editor tools that can help you edit PDF pages without any cost? In this article, we are going to discuss a list of top alternatives of adobe acrobat that are offering the features for free. So, without wasting time, let’s dive and have a look at each of the tools and their working.
5 Best Adobe Acrobat Alternatives (Free) in 2023
In this section, we are going to discuss the top online tools that can help you manage PDF files in a better way. We will talk about these online tools along with their features and benefits that you can get here.
1. MergePDF – (Free, Ad-Supported)
If you are looking for a top PDF merger that can assist you to manage the PDF files and combine them all in one place, MergePDF can be the best free Acrobat alternative.
The reason is that this online tool will offer you all the features for free without disturbing your privacy.
The working procedure of this online tool is quite simple. You just have to upload the files here and rearrange them in the required order. The tool will combine all the files in a few seconds.
Here are some of the top benefits that you will get in this online PDF merger.
- Allows uploading multiple PDF files at once and merging them all at once.
- You can import the files here using multiple ways, i.e. Google Drive, Dropbox, and from the device directly.
- You can set the position of the files and keep them in order before merging them.
- All the features you get in MergePDF.io are 100% free to use.
- You can combine PDF documents in this online tool without facing any restrictions.
2. PDF Compressor (Free, No Ads)
If you are worried about the large size of PDF documents and are looking to reduce the file size, PDF Compressor is a good alternative to Acrobat that you can try in 2023.
Here you can cut the size of the documents quickly without disturbing the quality of the content for free. But they promote their other tools through banners that may look like ads.
Let’s dive deep and talk about the amazing features that you can get in this PDF compressor and work on the size of the documents.
- The interface of this online tool is very simple which makes the working process easy.
- You can upload up to 20 files here at once and work on them at one time.
- This online tool allows uploading files using multiple ways as well as gives the drag and drop feature.
- The security feature of this online tool makes this tool a reliable option to use for compressing files.
3. PDF Converter (Free, No Ads)
For converting the format of files to PDF format, PDF Converter is a handy option like Acrobat. It allows you to change Word and Excel files to PDF quite easily.
The best thing about this online tool is that you can alter the format of the document without spending a single penny.
Now, we are going to talk about the top features that you can get from online tools and change the format of the documents.
- The free PDF converter allows you to import files in multiple ways like Google Drive, Dropbox, or also insert the link of documents.
- The working speed of this online tool is very fast. You don’t have to wait long for getting the new format of the content.
- You can open this online tool on every device as it doesn’t have any compatibility issues.
- Once you have completed your tasks here, the files automatically get deleted.
4. SplitPDF (Free, Ad-Supported)
SplitPDF is a free Acrobat alternative that can assist you in taking out extra pages from a large file and managing it in a better way. But it shows lots of ads to generate revenue to keep the tool alive.
Imagine, you have to share a PDF file with your colleagues that may contain irrelevant pages. So, here you can get help from this online tool. You can take out unnecessary pages from the PDF file and make them easily understandable for others.
Have a look at the amazing features that this online tool is offering for free:
- You don’t need to subscribe or sign up for using this online tool.
- No need to install the tool on your device. You can use this tool just with the help of the internet.
- Its user-friendly interface helps you work easily without any distractions.
- All the features you get in this online PDF splitter are 100% free of cost.
Last but not the least, Sejda is a PDF editor tool like Acrobat that can help you extract the pages from a large PDF file and keep them all in a separate place. So, if you are looking to share a particular part of the file with your mates, you can consider this online tool for extracting those pages.
Here we are going to talk about the top features that you can avail of in this online tool and make your working process easier.
- The pages you split in this online tool get automatically deleted after 2 hours.
- You can work with files having a size of 50 MB every 3 hours.
- This online tool is compatible with every device. You don’t have to worry about the device version or model while using this tool.
See Also: Best Microsoft Office Alternatives
In this article, we have talked about the top-rated online tools that can replace adobe acrobat for free and save you money. You will get all the benefits here in these tools that adobe acrobat is offering in the premium version. So, why do you need to pay if you have everything for free?
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this article. If you have any questions in your mind, please ask them in the comments section.